1. Starting March 3rd the Alternative lunch menu will be baked potato and a salad.
2. The University of Akron is holding it's 9th annual Summer Experience in Engineering. The program is being offered to talented female students who will be in 9th-12th grade next school year. See Mrs. Bohach for more details.
3. Scholarship due Friday: The Ohio Credit Union Foundation for $5,000, Powhatan 18th District Scholarship, OAPSE
4. New Matamoras Masonic Lodge scholarship is due April 1st.
5. Attention all juniors: If you are interested in Pharmacy, the University of Toledo is holding a Pharmacy Summer Camp. See Mrs. Bohach for details.
6. Friday is the last day to buy a Yearbook for $55.